Floor Care in Baltimore
The Trusted Name in Commercial Cleaning
Routine floor care can make a profound difference in the appearance of your office. Anago of Baltimore offers a number of services for floor maintenance, including commercial carpet cleaning, steam cleaning, tile cleaning, grout cleaning, stripping, sealing waxing, mopping and more. We make caring for the floors in your office or commercial facility affordable, and can restore the newness to floors that have incurred heavy wear and tear.
Be honest about your flooring; could it look better? If so the floor care specialists at Anago are here to say the difference is in the floor maintenance professionals you choose to use. We offer a variety of services depending on the type of flooring you have, your specific needs and your budget. These services include:
- Strip, seal and wax: We strip old wax from your floor, the edges of door frames and baseboards. Once completed, we apply a sealer-enriched high solids wax; usually four to five coats.
- Top scrub and recoat: We rough up your floor surface and then apply two coats of wax. This process is performed when there is enough wax on the floors and they have yet to turn yellow but have scratches or marks in the surface.
- Spray buff: This involves damp mopping your floor, then lightly spraying a mixture of wax and water. The final step is a machine buff.
- Hot water extraction or steam cleaning is a cleaning method that begins with dry soil removal (vacuuming) followed by pre-conditioning. Normal drying time required is 12-24 hours.
- Spot cleaning of carpets with special spot cleaning machine or removal of deep set in stains by way of bonnet cleaning.
- Upholstery cleaning by way of an upholstery cleaning hot water extraction method for use on any type of commercial grade furniture and fabrics.
Ceramic Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Machine scrub with low speed floor machine to remove dirt from ceramic tile and to loosen dirt in grout. Wet dry vacuum excess dirt and water.
- Hand scrub grout where ceramic tile grout differs in color due to excessive wear in high traffic areas.
A great looking floor, no matter which type of flooring it is, can make all the difference in the overall look and feel of your office or commercial facility. Let our floor care professionals administer the care and maintenance your flooring deserves.
For quality floor care in Baltimore, call (410) 324-6552 today!