Floor Care in Baltimore
The Trusted Name in Commercial Cleaning
Routine floor care can make a profound difference in the appearance of your office. Anago of Baltimore Franchisees offer a number of services for floor maintenance, including commercial carpet cleaning, tile cleaning, grout cleaning, stripping, sealing, waxing, mopping, and more. They make caring for the floors in your office or commercial facility affordable and can restore the newness to floors that have incurred heavy wear and tear.
Be honest about your flooring; could it look better? If so, choosing floor care from our franchise owners could be the difference. They offer a variety of services depending on the type of flooring you have, your specific needs, and your budget.
These services include:
- Strip, seal and wax: They strip old wax from your floor, the edges of door frames, and baseboards. Once completed, they apply a sealer-enriched high-solids wax; usually four to five coats.
- Top scrub and recoat: They rough up your floor surface and then apply two coats of wax. This process is performed when there is enough wax on the floors and they have yet to turn yellow but have scratches or marks in the surface.
- Spray buff: This involves damp mopping your floor, then lightly spraying a mixture of wax and water. The final step is a machine buff.
- Hot water extraction or steam cleaning is a cleaning method that begins with dry soil removal (vacuuming) followed by pre-conditioning. Normal drying time required is 12-24 hours.
- Upholstery cleaning by way of an upholstery cleaning hot water extraction method for use on any type of commercial grade furniture and fabrics.
Ceramic Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Machine scrub with low speed floor machine to remove dirt from ceramic tile and to loosen dirt in grout. Wet dry vacuum excess dirt and water.
- Hand scrub grout where ceramic tile grout differs in color due to excessive wear in high-traffic areas.
A great looking floor, no matter which type of flooring it is, can make all the difference in the overall look and feel of your office or commercial facility. Choose professional floor care from our franchise owners and let them administer the care and maintenance your flooring deserves.
For quality floor care in Baltimore, call (410) 561-6503 today!